In order to test comprehension as a final revision of the entire unit, or to test the acquired speaking ability, the teacher could ask the following questions both in written or oral form:
1. Who was Christopher Columbus?
2. What was his great discovery?
3. Which are the ancient origins of Halloween?
4. What is the symbol of Halloween?
5. What it is celebrated on Thanksgiving Day?
6. Who helped the First Pilgrims?
7. What celebrates Christmas?
8. Who is Father Christmas?
9. Who was Martin Luther King?
10. What did he “dream”?
11. What celebrates Easter?
12. Which are the symbols of Easter?
13. What does celebrate Independence Day?
14. What proclaimed the declaration of Independence?